Thursday, January 3, 2008

Rambling Shares

Okay thought I would share some more goodies I have been working on.

This ATC some of you that come here may have seen before but I ended up making 25 of them so I can do some trading with ATC they are just cute and easy I couldn't resist so here they are:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Items Used:
Penny Black Hedgehog Stamp
White ATC Cards
Watercolor Pencils
Clear Embossing Powder(now I know you can't see it with this pic but it does sparkle)


Next is another altered CD I made for another online friend. She will hopefully love this when she gets it from the mail fairy. The first picture is the front of the cd cover, and then the opened one is the inside of the cd, with the cd in place on the right of the picture.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Items Used:
Stampin Up Frolicking Frog Set
Memory Mates Buttons Frog Pond
Lily Pad Paper from Paper Art
Lily Springs from Prima

and next is the last thing I made today. It is a spotlight card or at least that is what I believe the technique is called.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Items Used:
Stampin Up Frolicking Frog Set
Doodlebug Paper
BG Paper
Watercolor Chalks

I hope you all like all the items I posted today. I can't wait to read some of your comments on the items.

Sorry about the picture qualities something is wrong with camera I am still trying to figure it all out.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay I finally figured out how to leave a comment. I love the cd concept. Great job on all the paper and stamps used. Looks cool.
The atc's are cute. Love the hedgehog.
Critters can be so charming.
Hope you are having a happy crafty day.
JEss

Etha said...

That hedgehog is just TOO cute, what a great idea to put him on ATCs :)

Kathy W said...

wow, you have been busy. Great work all very cute and fun things.

Anonymous said...

I love that Hedgehog - well done, lovely stuff.

Kay (SBS8)

Leonie Schroder said...

very cute indeed - try using the macro setting to take pics of your work - hubby told me this and my pics have been alot better ever since ... Leonie SBS8

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

You have been busy, great work!
Julie
SBS-8