Monday, December 31, 2007

Okay

I am slacking I do have some new stuff to add but I haven't had a chance to take some pictures.

I do have a fair for everyone that involves a prize. For the next week, everyone that post a comment here I will draw a name and that person will win a cute blog candy package. Tell me some things you would like to see, some ideas to get me going on things to add, and so forth.

I can't wait to read all the comments. And all the suggestions so start posting.

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Love the samples! I'd love to see more samples, techniques, tutorials...anything you'd share with us!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Oh you are so very sweet!!! We'd love to see anything you'd like to share!!! Lots of cards and goodies!!!

Robin Perry said...

I love the title of your blog! Sometimes I need to be reaffirmed that dreams do, indeed, come true. :) I'd like to see card samples, tutorials, and anything else you'd like to share.

Anonymous said...

I always love looking at scrapbook pages, any size.

Kim said...

Happy New Year! Kim (SBS-8)

Kelly said...

I always love cards with bling - glitter, sparkles, etc. I aso love the color combination of blue and brown, so maybe you can include that. Happy scrapping, and thanks for offering goodies!
Kelly (SBS-8)

Gwen said...

Happy New Year!!
I am a technique/tutorial junkie!!! can never get enough!
Gwen
SBS-8

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Happy New Year

Julie
SBS-8

Cheryl KVD said...

Hello! I'm a technique junkie, so I must say that I'd love to see any and all techniques that you know. I also drool over tutorials and I love to try them out. Otherwise, keep up the great work!
Cheryl KVD

Etha said...

Hi there,
I just love to see card examples :)
Happy new Year from a fellow SBS8 :)

Jeannie Phillips said...

great cards...go glad I found your blog
Jeannie