Thursday, December 27, 2007

Welcome to My Corner

Well I first want to welcome and thank everyone that comes to my little corner of the web. I sure hope that everyone enjoys the items that I will be posting on this blog. There will be loads of different items that I will post from items I will have for sale, items I have made, and feelings that I have.

Now I want to make sure that I do a bomb shell here so this is the first thing that I will post to get things going.

I made this altered item for a dear friend that I have met online. I have never met her in person but I know she is such a sweet heart, and has always gave me a pick me up when I need it. I am not going to post her name just in case she comes here, so that way it will be a surprise to her when she gets in from the mail fairy.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Items Used:
2 sheets of 12x12 paper made by Lucy Rigg called Birdhouse Goods
1 cd with case
Fluffles Stamp
Colored Pencils
Adhesive
Pop-dots
and plenty of imagination

Please leave a comment on what you think about this goody that I have made. I will be adding some more goodies that I have made as things go along, but I would love to know what you look for when you come to blogs so leave me a comment.

I would also love to have you add me as a blog link so please feel free to do so if you would like.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Looking forward to getting to know you on Sisterhood of Blogging Stampers 8. Happy New Year! Kim

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

looking forward to getting to know you on SBS group 8. Happy New Year!

Julie

Anonymous said...

Hi, looking forward to getting to know you as a new Sister on SBS8.

Happy New Year.

Kay

Frances said...

Hello!

Looking forward to the weekly blog visits! Don't know where we're going to get the time to craft :)

Happy New Year!

Frances
SBS-8