Thursday, January 3, 2008

Can u Tell Me

Hello Everyone! I was wanting to post items of brand new still sealed in their original packaging for sale here on my blog. There is a few questions I have though. Would you all be interested in seeing this type of thing on a blog? Does it help if I put the shipping cost on things too? And also what types of items are you all looking for?

The reason I ask this is I have loads and loads of items I have so far 26 pages done up mostly without pictures at this time, but going to try to find some pictures for the items and I didn't want to post things you didn't want on here.

So please leave me a comment in the comments section and I can go from there.

Hope you all are having a wonderful Thursday.

4 comments:

Han said...

Hi I always like to see craft stuff for sale. I prefer mainly stamps as I have a big stash of everything else. Cost including p&p would be good. Hope this helps.

Etha said...

I like sale stuff, always :)

Kim said...

Sure! Then be sure and advertise it everyone so people come and look :) Have a great day! Kim (SBS-8)

Beth said...

I agree with Han, anything crafty for sale is always nice to browse! I'll be back to have a look!